Ashland Tree Service in Raleigh & Beyond
We are headquartered in the Raleigh area, but travel to outlying areas including locations throughout Wake County, Durham County, Franklin County, Johnston County, and Chatham County. Outside of those areas? Check out our tree service areas. Depending on your needs, we would be glad to talk to you about providing you the best tree services available for your needs. Just give us a call and we’ll either work something out or try to help connect you with someone that can.
Experienced Tree Service
We’ve got 30+ years of arborist and tree care experience under our belts, this knowledge and expertise goes a very long way in terms of helping us get the best results for our customers and keeping your home’s safe and yards looking absolutely perfect. Not everything is meant to be a DIY job, that’s why professionals like ourselves do what we do.
Tree Removal Service Areas in North Carolina
Ashland Tree Service is active throughout the Raleigh Triangle area in North Carolina.
Ashland provides all types of tree services including:
- Tree Cutting/Tree Removals: Sometimes, you’re just left with no option but to cut down a tree on your property. Not many things post more danger to your family and home than a dead or diseased tree. All it takes is a strong thunderstorm to come through and before you know it you have a tree on your home. Whatever, the case, Ashland can remove any type of tree from any location. Whethere it’s fully alive and healhty or dead and dying, we can take care of it. Fully insured and ready for the toughest removal, Ashland is the company to call. We specialize in taking down trees with particular attention to safety for your home, it only takes one limb to do thousands in damage.
- Arborist Services: Need help selecting the proper trees for your landscaping projects? Talk to one of our certified arborists about your particular needs. With their knowledge of local species and characteristics of all types of plants, they will be able to help you select the best plants/trees for your particular needs and environment. Sick trees? Diseases killing off your favorite tree? An arborist can work with you and your tree(s) to give you an honest assessment on whether your tree can be saved. You won’t get better advice elsewhere.
- Stump Grinding/Stump Removal: Ashland can come to your home and clear the yard of stumps quickly and efficiently. If you’ve still got a yard of stumps from some major project, or even just one stump that you want gone, we’ve got the equipment and skills to make them disappear quickly! Stumps just always seem to get in the way and be right where you don’t want them. Some people probably think you can just chop up a stump with a chainsaw – but it’s the hardest part of the tree and will likely eat your chain. Not to mention the parts that are underground – those have to be removed too. Stump grinding is the way to go, no other solution is near as good.
- Tree Trimming/Tree Pruning: Some trees will benefit from a good pruning session with an experienced arborist doing the cutting. Knowing what can be trimmed and what shouldn’t be is a big part of maintaining a healthy tree. Trimming off dead parts of a tree means that the living parts will be able to get more water and nutrients, leading to better growth and production. Just because a tree looks healthy doesn’t mean it really is, an arborist will be able to identify things that the normal eye won’t even be looking for.
- Emergency Tree Removal: As opposed to a planned tree removal, sometimes things happen like major storms that take a tree down through your roof or across your driveway. Trees that are partially down can be particularly dangerous. Lightning strikes, high winds, hurricanes, storms or other circumstances can damage a tree so badly that you may need to have your tree removed immediately. Ashland Tree Service is there for you when YOU need us. In instances like these, it’s so important you have your tree removed as quickly as possible.
Contact Ashland Tree Service
If you need tree trimming, tree removal, tree pruning, stump grinding, or any other tree related service, let us know how we can help and we’ll be in touch shortly.